Awaken to Love Through Raw Truth, Radical Healing, and Conscious Action
Celebrated yoga teacher and activist Seane Corn shares pivotal accounts of her life with raw honesty—enriched with in-depth spiritual teachings—to help us heal, evolve, and change the world.
ORDER FROM ANY OF THE BOOK SELLERS BELOW
What comes next reads like a riveting memoir filled with uncensored moments of joy, pain, wonder, and humor.
Except, this book is so much more than that.
Seane’s real purpose is to guide us into a deep, gut-level understanding of our highest Self through yoga philosophy and other tools for emotional healing—not just as abstract ideas but as embodied, fully-felt wisdom. Why? To spark a “revolution of the soul” in each of us, so we can awaken to our purpose and become true agents of change.
To take us there, she shares “the highlights, lowlights, and what-the-fucks” of her own evolution, including:
- How, in the gritty clubs and cafes of New York’s 1980s East Village, Seane meets the first everyday “angels” that will change her path forever
- Her first yoga classes (with dirty sweats, Marlboros, and the mother of all monkey minds in tow)
- How a variety of unconventional therapists masterfully helped Seane embrace her shadow and resolve her childhood trauma, OCD, unhealthy behaviors, and relationship wounding
- A pilgrimage to India where Seane receives stinging truths about false gurus and our need to trust the teacher within
- Poignant, hard-earned lessons on how to be a truly effective and heart-centered activist
- How she came to understand the connection between the inner work of transformation and the outer work of social change
- And many other stories, each illuminated by immersive teachings
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.